Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Memorabilia 2012 Promos ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia 2012 Promos ?
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
One's I missed Eek

Titanic. P1
Dracula. P1
Dixons Vixens. PO1
Art of Aly Fell. P1.....ltd to 500
Art of Aly Fell. EP1....ltd to 500 easter promo
Pulp Detectives...PD-P2

I got all these for you Graham, send me your address. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Here is a list of the promos you could obtain at the Memorabilia show.

The Card Trove
Harliths Horrors...HHP1
Bombshells women of war...Memorabilia promo

Missed these - Somehow

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a great variety of promos handed out at Memorabilia. I have a lot of hunting to do to get all of these.... Smile

Thanks for such a detailed list Wolfie..

Glad to see all of the promos available in the UK. I know most shows in the past had none or next to none in promos....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Here is a list of the promos you could obtain at the Memorabilia show.

The Card Trove
Harliths Horrors...HHP1
Bombshells women of war...Memorabilia promo

Missed these - Somehow

You only think you missed them, they are actually in the wolfiestores and can be on their way to you shortly. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Could the Wolfiestore manager contact me with a list of what he has in stock? Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
email sent. Wavey

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Was is the difference in the 3 Sherlock promos, A, B, and C ? I have seen just a P1

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Three diffrent images.

A is a normal card

B & C are canvas with a card backing.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Reply sent, Wolfie.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone pick up the Beauties of Vengeance P1 promo and the Sherlock Holmes P1-C that Umbrella Cards had at the show ?

I emailed Umbrella to ask about them--no response, unfortunately.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P1-C was I believe only given out with purchases as it was very labour intensive.Each piece of canvas had to be glued onto the card and then the edges trimmed individually.

I was lucky enough to get P1-B from Jason of Cult Stuff and he had only managed to do a very small number(I think he said 15).He also said he thought Paul had managed to do about 25 of P1-C.

I would have liked to buy something from Paul to get P1-C but I had spent all my money already Frown .Sorry Paul.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Did anyone pick up the Beauties of Vengeance P1 promo and the Sherlock Holmes P1-C that Umbrella Cards had at the show ?

I emailed Umbrella to ask about them--no response, unfortunately.

Hi David, thank you for the interest. I did not receive your email for some reason. Could you please email me at sales@umbrellatradingcards.co.uk?

Kind regards

Paul

Posts: 24 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
P1-C was I believe only given out with purchases as it was very labour intensive.Each piece of canvas had to be glued onto the card and then the edges trimmed individually.

I was lucky enough to get P1-B from Jason of Cult Stuff and he had only managed to do a very small number(I think he said 15).He also said he thought Paul had managed to do about 25 of P1-C.

I would have liked to buy something from Paul to get P1-C but I had spent all my money already Frown .Sorry Paul.

Hi Richard, yes the P1-C promos were very limited in number because of the work involved by Jason to produce them. Although the work was certainly worth it.

I do still have a few left so please email me at sales@umbrellatradingcards.co.uk.

Paul

Posts: 24 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Paul from Umbrella,

That's the email I used yesterday. Can you please email me ? I am at

mistermycroft@msn.com

I will respond as soon as I get your message !

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Paul from Umbrella,

That's the email I used yesterday. Can you please email me ? I am at

mistermycroft@msn.com

I will respond as soon as I get your message !

Email Sent.

Paul

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Paul, reply sent. Thanks !

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
And I did spend a Fiver at Umbrella and didn't get one!!! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll sort you one out next week Hammer. We ran out of ones out on the table at one point!

Paul

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Umbrella Trading Cards:
quote:

I'll sort you one out next week Hammer. We ran out of ones out on the table at one point!

Paul

Ta Smile