Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Memorabilia 2012 Promos ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia 2012 Promos ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Can someone please list what promos will be at the UK Memorabilia show later this month ? I've heard there may be some Breygent exclusives. Will Unstoppable Cards have anything ?

Recently there have been alot of posts about about new show promos (Mega Con, Emerald Con, Wonder Con etc.) but it seems like the info is only posted above in the Conventions section, and not here under the New Promos. It would be helpful if someone could post in this area, as well. Smile

Posts: 4010 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
We will have some new promos coming out at this show.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There will definatly be at this show.

Vampirella 2 card puzzle

Bettie Page 2.

In addition Cult - Stuff will have various promos at this show.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. What is the date of the show ?

Posts: 4010 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Thanks. What is the date of the show ?
March 31st-April 1st.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Updated info.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have the Bettie Page 2 promos in hand and will be handing them out at Memorabilia. Wavey

Promo is numbered......... BP21-UK

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
We also have some of those for folks to collect if Wolfie runs out, otherwise we will take them to the Bristol Con in may. I should have photos of some of our other promos available at the show later today.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Bouncey save one for me wolfie...pleeeeease?

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In addition to the Vampirella 2-piece puzzle promo cards from Breygent, we will also have the UK exclusive promo card for the upcoming James Bond 50th Anniversary set from Rittenhouse Archives. It is numbered UKP1. These are in hand and will be handed out at this weekend's Memorabilia show at the NEC.

A big thank you to both Breygent and Rittenhouse for producing these promo cards for the UK market.

Umbrella Trading Cards will have tables located at L1 & L2, near the Memorabilia show entrance to the right.

To tie in with the new James Bond set we will also be running a raffle during the weekend for a sealed box of James Bond 50th Anniversary Part.1, due out in May. Tickets will be handed out FREE to show visitors (one per person) on the Saturday and Sunday, you just need to leave a name and contact details, with the draw to be on the Sunday afternoon at 3.00pm. The winner will be notified next week and the box posted to them upon receipt in May.

Look forward to seeing some of you at the show.

Paul

Posts: 24 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the first Umbrella Trading Cards promo - P1, which features original artwork drawn by the fantastic artist Bianca Thompson. These will also be handed out for the first time at the Memorabilia show and are limited to just 250.

Posts: 24 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I have the Bettie Page 2 promos in hand and will be handing them out at Memorabilia. Wavey

Promo is numbered......... BP21-UK

Save one for me PLEASE Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

No. Twak Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

No. Twak Big Grin

Mad Mad

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Here is a list of the promos you could obtain at the Memorabilia show.

Versicolor
Bettie Page ser 2....BP21-UK

Cult Stuff

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes P1-A
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes P1-B
Titanic. P1
Titanic. BP1....ltd ed buyer promo
Dracula. P1
Dixons Vixens. PO1
Art of Aly Fell. P1.....ltd to 500
Art of Aly Fell. EP1....ltd to 500 easter promo
Pulp Detectives...PD-P2

Rittenhouse....James Bond 50th.......UKP1

Umbrella Trading Cards
Beauties of Vengeance...P1....ltd to 250

The Card Trove
Harliths Horrors...HHP1
Bombshells women of war...Memorabilia promo

Breygent..Vampirella
2 card puzzle... Promo-uk 1 of 2 & 2 of 2.

Universal Pictures
Snow White & The Huntsman...4 card set in silver embossed presentation pack.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That's an amazing list. All those years where there have been zero promos...or maybe an Inkworks here and there....and now this. As I said to Mr. Hart, it's almost Comic Con.

What does the Universal Pictures Snow White cards look like?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thats a really nice haul of promo cards from the cardmakers... Bravo for spreading the wealth across the pond! Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
That's an amazing list. All those years where there have been zero promos...or maybe an Inkworks here and there....and now this. As I said to Mr. Hart, it's almost Comic Con.

What does the Universal Pictures Snow White cards look like?

4 Pictures from the film on thin card - quite nice

]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
One's I missed - and I thought I'd done well Eek

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes P1-B
Titanic. P1
Titanic. BP1....ltd ed buyer promo
Dracula. P1
Dixons Vixens. PO1
Art of Aly Fell. P1.....ltd to 500
Art of Aly Fell. EP1....ltd to 500 easter promo
Pulp Detectives...PD-P2

Admittedly, I wasn't there long and some of the promos were only available if you spent on a future product. Only one dealer seemed to be giving the James Bond promo.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

Only one dealer seemed to be giving the James Bond promo

Paul Hart had some later on.