Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Memorabilia 2012 Promos ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia 2012 Promos ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Paul very kindly sent me a P1-C which came today Clap.Many thanks Paul and I promise I will save some money to spend at your table at Winter Memorabilia.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Paul very kindly sent me a P1-C which came today Clap.Many thanks Paul and I promise I will save some money and spend more at your table at Winter Memorabilia. UPDATE your web-site as well!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's on the to do list!!! Smile

Posts: 24 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Paul from Umbrella very kindly sent me an Adventures of Sherlock Holmes P1-C as well. Fantastic card - it was the first time i'd seen it when I opened the envelope. Thanks very much and thank you for the Beauties of Vengence promo too.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have to say, I finally saw the Sherlock P1-B and P1-C promos, and they are really nice ! Very creative. Great artwork.

And they are totally different from the common, P1-A promo, by the way

You can see images on "the auction sites"

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I have to say, I finally saw the Sherlock P1-B and P1-C promos, and they are really nice ! Very creative. Great artwork.

And they are totally different from the common, P1-A promo, by the way

You can see images on "the auction sites"

The art on all the A/B/C P1 Adventures of Sherlock promos was provided by Patrick Hamill, however the B and C cards are all finished by hand and have a canvas overlay which is then re trimmed to fit.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
bump for Chris. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post