Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Batman Arkham City Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman Arkham City Cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
I brought the deluxe edition of "Batman:Arkham City" as my buddy at Gamestop said there would be trading cards included. The game arrived but Warner Brothers sent an e-mail to Gamestop saying that due to an error the cards were not included in the game package. He gave me the e-mail to Warner Brothers customer service and I inquired about the cards and these arrived today:

They are not standard sized cards, but 4.5 by 4.5 inches, but still very cool. I thought I would never see these, so it was a cool surprise when these showed up. They are blank backed.

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I like them.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I like them too, but GameStop in my area doesn't have a clue.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
When I saw this post I had to ask my brother if he has them.
He had been counting down the months, weeks, days till this game was released.
So obsessed, he bought the PS3 collector's edition for all the limited edition stuff, which included a statue of Batman and an amazing artbook, among other stuff. But he also got the PC limited version, since he only plays on his PC.
And I thought I was bad spending all my disposable money on cards, he spends all his on games Roll Eyes Smile

One thing I have to show you guys, is these;

They're from a game called Assassin's Creed, Brotherhood. And are one of his favorite things he's got with one of the Limited Edition versions. (he has a whole drawer full of what he calls his collector stuff)
They are trading card size, except with rounded corners. They even came sealed in a pack just like trading cards, he was so scared he would tear it he got me to open it for him Big Grin
It was a whole set of 16 cards in the pack.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very cool cards! Thanks for letting us know about these! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post