Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
They gave these away at Anaheim a couple of weeks ago too.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
anyone know an Authorized UD dealer we can purchase these from Smile !!!

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see a bunch of the 9 card packs on the auction sites. Is this pack you described with the promo, the 10th card, different ? Anyone know ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:

I hear you need to provide a DNA swab with your purchase order for UD's database so that if any of those cards ever show up on ebay, they can trace them back to you.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I see a bunch of the 9 card packs on the auction sites. Is this pack you described with the promo, the 10th card, different ? Anyone know ?

The tenth card is an offer to get a free binder if you are one of the first 1000 to pre-order a box at the convention.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nicnac:
quote:

I hear you need to provide a DNA swab with your purchase order for UD's database so that if any of those cards ever show up on ebay, they can trace them back to you.
Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:

I googled and came up with a few last week. My distributor doesn't have any up yet, but I'm not going to get approved, so I'm just going to try my luck on ebay. I'm tired of making sets for myself and a couple of customers. So no more boxes for me at this time. Maybe I'll still do it with RA, but not UD.

posted Hide Post
I did 47 Sketch cards for this set and will have 4 AP returns for sale once approved.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post