Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosferatu
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
There was a P5 promo (see below) included in each box of this Kickstarter backed release that was
produced by RJF Image/Design, RRParks Cards and Attic Cards. The P1 is the common NSU 30th card.
Per Richard Fowlks, they have the P2, P3, P4 cards in-hand and are deciding on how to distribute them.
Either via a Nosferatu backers event or perhaps with upcoming releases from any of the three companies.
More to be on the look-out for!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great looking card. I like the Robert Aragon stuff.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My friend has confirmed that promos P2 to P4 still have not been released yet. The companies may insert them with a future product.

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the Kickstarter page it says that the artists whose work appears on the promos will also have some of the cards to give out. That's good because it gives those who backed the project, but who couldn't kick out a lot of money upfront, a chance to pick up at least one of the other promos without having to back or buy a separate product to get one. I get it, though. The companies wanted to reserve something extra for those at the Master Set level.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You might be seeing P2 to P4 soon, as unannounced bonuses included with various Kickstarter rewards. Keep watching. I am sure that they will pop up at some point in 2022.

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Images for P3 and P4 have been leaked out! Someone scanned them in a hurry and slipped out a window. They couldn't take the cards themselves without alerting security. P2 remains a mystery but it looks like it completes a puzzle with P3 and P4.

Still no word on how the actual cards will be released.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a new Nosferatu Kickstarter. I wonder if the missing promos from 2021 will be included.

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...creator_youve_backed

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
From what I understand, we will be seeing the P2 to P4 promos, made in 2021, with the Kickstarter rewards for the "Nosferatu 2" campaign which ends on November 6.

Not sure if you need to pledge towards a Master Set to get them, or if they will be sent with lesser pledges...

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
RJF now has the old Series 1 promos P1, P2, P4 and P5 available to backers of its Series 3 Kickstarter. Interestingly they don't seem to have P3 left, which is one of the puzzle pieces in the scan above. But they do have P2, the top of his head.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was asked to post an image of an ad showing the Series 1 promo set which had been tough to assemble but was available for sale. It shows the full puzzle image and the P5 which was given out/inserted with some boxes.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a new Kickstarter with a new promo.

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...creator_youve_backed