Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Toy Story 4 - AMC Theatres Opening Night Fan Event
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toy Story 4 - AMC Theatres Opening Night Fan Event
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted
On Thursday, June 20th fans can be among the first to experience Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 at the Opening Night Fan Event. In addition to seeing the film one hour early, fans attending will receive a set of Toy Story 4 oversized collectible character cards and be given a special event only concession offer.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was also a pin. I have no idea how many different ones were made. I got Woody which was the only one I saw there.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Darn! I saw it yesterday at an AMC and got nothing!

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post