Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Marvel Universe 2011 P1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Universe 2011 P1
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
The P1 promos for this Rittenhouse set are out, sent to dealers, as usual.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse sent us some of the Marvel Universe P1 promos to give out at FanExpo Canada. We only have a very limited number of these left. They went so fast. We can offer a few here for collectors. Only 1 promo per address/person and first come first serve basis. We can accept Paypal payments for shipping costs $1.50 for the US or $2.00 for overseas. Please send Paypal payments to tmontana@sympatico.ca as a gift or add an additional 35 cents to payment. Paypal always takes a fee for payments if they aren't sent as a gift. Please type your mailing address in the note section through Paypal as well. Smile

If sending payment by mail (a US $1.00 bill) please mail $1.00 to:

Marvel Universe Promo
c/o Tony and Elaine Perna
64 Teresa Street
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada L8G 3Z9

We can accept a SASE but since we live in Canada Canadian postage stamps must be affixed on the SASE we mail back. Any questions please feel free to e-mail me. elaine.perna@sympatico.ca

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm sending you a Pay Pal payment {gift} now.
I'll include my address, too.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sent you a gift!! Thanks for the offer. Clap

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Just sent the $1.50 via PayPal - thanks for the great offer Elaine!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
tmontana@sympatico.ca

PP Gift sent from Marietta Georgia. Thanks Elaine.
Erik Hotton

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
Please. Just tell me it is a bad dream and not that another card company want to destroy a nice franchise of the '90s with recycle artwork like Comic Images style. Twak

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending paypal now.

Posts: 74 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I tried the web-site and only got - sympatico.ca news site.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
The first batch of promos were mailed today to everyone who already sent Paypal. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine.
I'll let you know as soon as I get mine.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I still have a few of these left. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Money sent. Better late then never!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. Thanks Elaine!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Got mine safely. Thanks Elaine!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Might find mine tomorrow as is going to post office day. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Hope you still have some left. Sending payment via PayPal right now.

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
Hope you still have some left. Sending payment via PayPal right now.

I sure do have some left. Smile I just got your Paypal and I'll have your promo in the mail tomorrow. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Miss Elaine, Received my card today. Thanks Again. Metal