Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Mars Attacks Occupation Promos ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mars Attacks Occupation Promos ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There was a P1 promo, with color variants, at the Philly show and through NSU, I believe

There is also a KS1 with the NSU logo

Now the Kickstarter rewards includes promo P3

Where is P2 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like Topps put P2 in the Mars Attacks Occupation binder, which you had to pledge $100 to get. A few hundred people pledged towards it, so maybe some will show up for auction

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read this on there site but wasn't sure was it the general binder or the exclusive binder ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are 2 binders ? I thought there was just the Kickstarter one for $ 100

I looked at the old, 2015 listing for the Kickstarter and there was no mention of any cards in the binder. Topps just revealed this info this week

posted Hide Post
there was a variant binder for the much higher pledge . just like the variant binder for the last set

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Topps posted and said it was in the "exclusive" binder. Not sure which one that was

I will look again

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You had to pledge $ 700 to get it. Frown

It was listed as an exclusive Bonus card

Only 50 made of the P2

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is what the P2 promo looks like

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARS-A...rksid=p2047675.l2557

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A better picture of the P2

Completed auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-T...0:g:wm4AAOSweWVXetc0

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post