Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Ghostbusters P1 variant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghostbusters P1 variant
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Apparently there was a chrome/metal version

Where was this available ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have a chrome variant which I think I got at last years Philly Show

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes those of us who attend shows and support the hobby sometimes get us a small bonus✈️

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I traded for the chrome version at the show last week. I asked about where it was released, and he couldn't remember exactly, to check the website. On the Crypto page it just says various conventions in 2015, nothing specific.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone here own both versions? I purchased one on eBay thinking I would be receiving the regular version, but the one I got was kind of on thicker card stock than I thought.

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I would attend a show or shows but since there are never any around me, I don't get the small bonuses. Gotta buy 'em and I aint buying a promo card

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mac, the chrome version has a silver background, while the regular one is white. Same image

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A few sold recently "you know where" so you can do a completed search and see what they look like

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post