Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    BIG BANG THEORY WIZARD WORLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BIG BANG THEORY WIZARD WORLD
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
PA TV Station PHL strikes again. This station continues to produce some really cool promo cards. At Wizard World in PA they gave out a Big Bang Theory promo and continued their collector cards series with a second set (VOL 1 SET 2) of 15 cards BIG BANG, 30 ROCK AND AMERICAN DAD. (this may be old news since it was marked 2011 but I never got them just until now. I still have problems posting pictures to this forum but if someone writes me I would be glad to send them a file to post.
I am looking for upcoming San Diego comic con promo items so if someone wants these and plans to go let me know. I would also trade for anything else unusual that I want.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I never even saw the PHL booth! Frown

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Yes, PHL17 does some really cool promotional item. Not only for the TV shows that they air, but also for their local sports teams, too.

My brother saw their booth last year at the Philly Wizard World Con and got some really cool promos, like those trading cards {business card size}. I "friended" them on Facebook and always look for their promos on their PHL17.com website. If you ask nicely, via their website, I'm pretty sure you can get a set of both the first set and second set of those trading cards. In which, the Big Bang Theory is featured {5 cards} in both sets. I believe the gentleman's name is Tony, if I remember correctly.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post