Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Breygent Red Sonja and Vampirella 2 promos?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Red Sonja and Vampirella 2 promos?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Of the 10 cards that have been posted in other areas of the forum, is the Philly Show the only place they're being handed out?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that Breygent depicts on its website 10 promos for Red Sonja and 10 promos for Vampirella Series 2

5 for each set (10 total) were at the fall Philly show. Any idea where the rest will be?

I know they have 2 Red Sonjas for the MegaCon this weekend (not sure if they're the same 2 as shown on Breygent's site, though)

Have any others come out since the fall Philly show ?

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the 2 Mega Con promos (some of which are already on the auctions sites) are NOT among the 10 that Breygent shows on its website...

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I forgot that there were also UK exclusive Red Sonja and Vampirella promos at the Nov 2011 Memorabilia Show

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for the Red Sonja and the two Vampirella cards.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I'll bet if you support the card companies by purchasing the newest products from your local dealers, you just might get some of the promos for free as a bonus from your dealers without having to go to a show!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
I'll bet if you support the company and buy the products, you just might get some of the promos for free without having to go to a show!

Does Breygent sell directly to collectors, and include promos with those orders?

Just curious, didn't think Breygent sold direct.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Under the News section above, it says that Red Sonja will have other promos:

PROMO-PFT (only 50 made); 5 case incentive

RARE PROMO (only 100 made); 3 case incentive

Plus the 2 promos in the binder

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen what the Red Sonja limited dealer numbered promos just went for? The XXX of 100 went for $66 and the XX of 50 went for $102

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Breygent will do the same with the next Vampirella set, that is, to have 2 case incentive promos.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
Has anyone seen what the Red Sonja limited dealer numbered promos just went for? The XXX of 100 went for $66 and the XX of 50 went for $102

I did indeed - I don't think the /50 card will ever belong to me if the prices stay that high

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like there are 2 exclusive Vampirella promos at the Wonder Con next weekend (March 16-18) which form a puzzle picture, like with the Red Sonjas from the Mega Con a few weeks back

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen the Red Sonja UK promo on "the auction sites". Haven't seen the new UK one for Vampirella, however

I am told that these were sent to UK dealers. These are not exclusive to the upcoming Memorabilia show.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have there been any new Red Sonja and/or Vampirella promos released since the C2E2, Philly and Memorabilia shows ?

I mean, aside from the binder and case incentive promos, and the Vampirella P4

I wish there was a checklist somewhere !

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think i'm saying no in answer to that.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Have there been any new Red Sonja and/or Vampirella promos released since the C2E2, Philly and Memorabilia shows ?

I mean, aside from the binder and case incentive promos, and the Vampirella P4

I wish there was a checklist somewhere !

I figured you, if anyone, would have compiled a check list.

I have all (that I know of) but the case incentives. I personally don't consider them promos, just because they say "rare promo" on the backs. I see them as case incentives. Besides, they're out of my price range.

Maybe I'll scan and post pics of them.