Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Trek Destination London 3 promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Destination London 3 promo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted
Hello,

I have just received 3 promos for Star Trek from Destination London. Are they rare?

Thanks,
Stephane

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Of course they are not rare, why you can even get them in Canada. Big Grin

What sort of promos are they?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Hey Wolfie,

They are from Rittenhouse. Unfortunately I can not scan them but their are regular size.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well i must admit i have not heard or seen them anywhere.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I asked Steve, waiting for an answer.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking around, it appears that this was an event in London in October, and that there were about 1,000 grab bags filled with Star Trek stuff from the show. So maybe these cards were in the grab bags, too

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:

They are from Rittenhouse. Unfortunately I can not scan them but their are regular size.

Do they have any numbers or logos on the back?

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do they have any numbers or logos on the back?

They any unnumbered and they have the Rittenhouse logo wit the Convention image (Enterprise Ship, London city background and Convention logo - http://www.trektoday.com/conte...12/04/DSTL041612.gif)

The back of the card have a description unique for each card.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a Star Trek grab bag on ebay the other day, which had the 3 cards in it. I did not bid as they did not look like regular cards. Frown It sold for a mere $ 46.00. I don't see any others.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Here is the scan:

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those look great, something else for me to find. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Nice looking set.
Let the hunt begin.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A set has appeared "you know where"

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Somehow i knew they would, funny that.

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
As far as I know, the cards were given to silver, gold, platnium ticket holders at the convention (one card per ticket). Sorry, I missed this thread or I would have piped in sooner. I posted some info on the website awhile back about it. Not that I knew much Smile

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I should note that I don't know that that was the only way the cards were distributed, they coulda come in grab bags, though ticket info seemed to imply they were exclusive.
http://www.startreklondon.com/ticket-info

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I am happy to have this set. The set sold for over $310.00!