Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Dead World Promo Checklist
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dead World Promo Checklist
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
As Hammer is doing a great job listing the new Vampirella promos, I thought I'd do it for other Breygent sets. For Dead World, I have seen:

Promos 1, 2, 3
Philly promo (spring 2012)
NSU
Special
GTS promo

Plus there will be one at the Pop-Art Con next month

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
That sounds right. I'm just missing the GTS one.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Dead World 2012
Promo - 1
Promo - 2
Promo - 3
Special
San Diego Comic Con
Philly Non-Sport Show
Non Sport Update
Promo - UK
GTS Distribution numbered XXX of 125
POP Con

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
So it looks like I need GTS, SDCC, and the UK card.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Isn't there also one for the Pop Art Con?

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if the UK one is out yet ?

If not, when and where will it be available ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Sorry, forgot the Pop Art one. List updated

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Deadworld Promo Card for Pop Art Con (Breygent Table)

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom, when and where is the UK promo coming out ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Will advise shortly

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Is that the one you're sending to me? Wink

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Any news on the UK Promo? Has it been cancelled or can I still look forward to it?
Also, how can I get my hands on one?

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I am assuming that the Dead World UK promo is still to come

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
UK promo is up on Breygent's Facebook page. No news about its availability, though...

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Just read that Tom B will have the UK promo at his Breygent table in Allentown this weekend!

Now who can I trade with to get one?!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Damn - perhaps they will save one for me to get in May

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This is where Tom explains what the UK promo is doing in America.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, Wolfie. I got all the promos for you and Graham. Batman has the one for Hammer.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
This is where Tom explains what the UK promo is doing in America.

At the end of the day it's just a promo number probably easier to get the promo from US than it is to get normal UK promo's anyway

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
At the end of the day it's just a promo number probably easier to get the promo from US than it is to get normal UK promo's anyway

You may have a point there. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post