Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Creeping Flesh
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
This may have first come out a few months ago, but I have now seen a P1 promo for Creeping Flesh, Dan Brereton's Monster Girls

This is by Sidekick Studios

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are also for Kickstarter cards

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yes I got that one with my Kickstarter pack of cards... Luv Brereton's version of Vampirella too.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
This may have first come out a few months ago, but I have now seen a P1 promo for Creeping Flesh, Dan Brereton's Monster Girls

This is by Sidekick Studios

It's just coming out now. There were some (minor) delays with certain rewards. That said, I believe the Kickstarter closed in early April and the last backers are getting their stuff now, so it took about 8 months to deliver. If that was a little long for some, I'm sure all is forgiven. This is quality merchandise with some beautiful art.

Here's the promo, front and back:

Here's the pack wrapper with checklist:

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see images of the cards. I like his artwork.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sidekick also did a promo for Ed Repka's Monsterdom, another Kickstarter, but I think that one has not shipped yet

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dan Brereton has a new Kickstarter for Nocturnals, and this also has a new promo

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...ack-trading-card-set