Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Cult Stuff Dracula promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cult Stuff Dracula promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have seen P1 and P2 (totally different from the P1 which came out awhile back)

Canvas version of P1, limited to 60

Apple1, released by Apple Cards (not sure what or who that is)

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The New Dracula P1 and P2 promos complete with image of the back of P1 and the front of P2 have been mentioned in the Box Breakdown section for the Dracula set. I did post a scan of the P1 front but it has been removed by Imageshack.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

Applecards is a UK dealer.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
The 'new' P1 is actually for a different set called Beyond Stoker due out next year. Hard to spot but if you look carefully on the back you will see 'Beyond' instead of 'Bram'.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jeff Allendar's site lists 8 different promos for Dracula.

I have seen just 7:

P1 Green figures with claws
P1 Biting neck of girl
P1 Same as above, but canvas
P2
Apple 1
Apple 1 Glow in the Dark
First Edition Cover (says promo on front)

He also lists a P1 Barry Lincks promo. What does that look like ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
He also lists a P1 Barry Lincks promo. What does that look like ?

If you go onto Cult Stuff's website and choose Dracula at the top, scroll down and you will find 'Barry Lincks Dracula cards'. A block of nine with the three card puzzle at the bottom and below that a tenth card with a P1 card back to its right.

I originally thought this was the front and back of a new promo but changed my mind. The promo back is from the first P1 by Paul Davidson. Just a misunderstanding I think.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I spoke to Cult Stuff and they said that the Barry Lincks promo P1 does exist, that it was printed on thinner card stock. However, I have never seen this promo. Has anyone here on the board come across one, or do they know what the promo looks like ? Where was this given out ?

On a side note, Jeff's checklist is missing one promo. On the P1 which shows the vampire biting the woman, there is also a glow in the dark version--I have it. That is in addition to the glow in the dark version of the Apple cards promo

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see what you're saying. The website seems to show a card with a cartoon woman near a tombstone. I wonder if this is the P1 promo ?

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I see what you're saying. The website seems to show a card with a cartoon woman near a tombstone. I wonder if this is the P1 promo ?

Well I certainly thought so at first but the P1 card back to the right definately says Paul Davidson in the text. That first Davidson P1 was on very thin card, almost paper, the same as the two Titanic promos. I've never seen this or any other Linck promo.

If Cult Stuff say its out there then I guess it must be but why use P1 again? As I mentioned above, the Sanna U (biting neck of girl) promo is actually for the next set so not a second P1 but the first P1 of a new set. A Linck P1 doesn't make sense whichever set its for.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys,

The Barry Linck promo was not a regular card, it was an uncut block of three canvas single sided inserts. These were sent/handed out to a few of the dealers as samples but had no backs at all. The P1 image you can see scanned with Barrys cards is just the old thin P1. As it turns out that is the image we got from Barry rather than our scans and he clearly included the promo we sent him to fill the space up. We are working on a checklist area on the site which should have photos for more of the stuff we have had out which should really help out a lot.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The website will be a great refrence when all the information is on it. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Jason. I do see up for auction now an uncut sheet of the B1-B3 cards (starting bid $75 !) so I guess that is the promo

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
I was right all along! Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is yet another promo

The case topper card came in two versions--canvas with a P1 back advertising Dracula cards coming in 2013. The second version had a magnet back, with no advertisement

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

Applecards is a UK dealer.

I just pushed them into their yellow star by kicking them up to 10,000 FB rating on that auction site. Wave

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post