Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Benchwarmer
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There was a "Chocolate Milk" card given out by models Mackey and Pomplun at some event in CA on March 6, 2015

This is for a movie the two of them are making together

And if you pledge $50 towards their Kickstarter to fund the film, if it is successful, there is another exclusive card you can get

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
There is also a Sin City promo featuring Kennedy Summers from the Industry Summit in Vegas last week. There were also Sin City Inscriptions cards for Raquel Pomplun and Malorie Mackey with the Industry Summit logo.

There may have been others. Those are just the ones I have here as reference.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like that new Vegas set consists of 13 cards. All say PROMO on them

More to look for. Frown

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
6 signed cards, stamped with the show logo next weekend in Chicago. 1 per person per day.

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My friend was told that the recent Summit 13 card promo set was supposed to be sold thru the BW Store, much like with the Toys for Tots and the other promo set from Jan 2015, but so far I haven't seen it for sale there. anyone have any info on when it will be available ?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Available now

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That Chocolate Milk Kickstarter was funded, so I guess that those who pledged $ 50 will get their exclusive card