Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Marvel's Agents of SHIELD comic book/TV show promos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD comic book/TV show promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went to a comic store in Morris County, NJ earlier this week. The guy had 30 calendars and was giving them out for free. He was not happy that I was looking through them, and was actually reluctant to allow me to examine them

Much to my surprise, he had 2 Skyes (I grabbed 1) and all of the other 4, although not so many Coulsons and many of the Mayes and Simmons had crease lines on the right sides. Have the rest of you seen these lines ?

Frank, I will email you the store info

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I was at a comic store today and got an extra Coulson and Skye. Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Crease lines due to sticky stuff on back can't be helped unless you are lucky enough to get them before they are mounted in the books.

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I went to a comic store in Morris County, NJ earlier this week. The guy had 30 calendars and was giving them out for free. He was not happy that I was looking through them, and was actually reluctant to allow me to examine them

Much to my surprise, he had 2 Skyes (I grabbed 1) and all of the other 4, although not so many Coulsons and many of the Mayes and Simmons had crease lines on the right sides. Have the rest of you seen these lines ?

Frank, I will email you the store info

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
REPLIED W LIST.

quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
I was at a comic store today and got an extra Coulson and Skye. Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actually, the creases I saw were on the fronts. Indentation lines running down the right sides

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post