Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD comic book/TV show promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/7247089376

January 02, 2015, 09:16 AM
David R
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD comic book/TV show promos
I went to a comic store in Morris County, NJ earlier this week. The guy had 30 calendars and was giving them out for free. He was not happy that I was looking through them, and was actually reluctant to allow me to examine them

Much to my surprise, he had 2 Skyes (I grabbed 1) and all of the other 4, although not so many Coulsons and many of the Mayes and Simmons had crease lines on the right sides. Have the rest of you seen these lines ?

Frank, I will email you the store info
January 02, 2015, 04:33 PM
stevetrek
I was at a comic store today and got an extra Coulson and Skye. Let me know if you are interested.
January 02, 2015, 08:56 PM
FRANK AMICO
Thanks. Crease lines due to sticky stuff on back can't be helped unless you are lucky enough to get them before they are mounted in the books.

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I went to a comic store in Morris County, NJ earlier this week. The guy had 30 calendars and was giving them out for free. He was not happy that I was looking through them, and was actually reluctant to allow me to examine them

Much to my surprise, he had 2 Skyes (I grabbed 1) and all of the other 4, although not so many Coulsons and many of the Mayes and Simmons had crease lines on the right sides. Have the rest of you seen these lines ?

Frank, I will email you the store info

January 02, 2015, 08:57 PM
FRANK AMICO
REPLIED W LIST.

quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
I was at a comic store today and got an extra Coulson and Skye. Let me know if you are interested.

January 05, 2015, 10:02 AM
David R
Actually, the creases I saw were on the fronts. Indentation lines running down the right sides