Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Non-Sport Update/Faerie Metal & Photography Comic-Con Contest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-Sport Update/Faerie Metal & Photography Comic-Con Contest
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

For those of you who are not able to make Comic-Con this year, we're giving away an 8-card set of Faerie Metal & Photography's metal trading cards on the Non-Sport Update Facebook page. These are the metal cards that are being given away from various Comic-Con artists and publisher tables as well as when you find Jacob and Julie Stem at the Con. Simply 'like' the Non-Sport Update Facebook page and post in the special contest post saying you'd like to win (or whatever). The contest will last this week and we'll choose one winner next Sunday or thereabouts. Good luck!

Facebook - Non-Sport Update

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I am in.
Now, just need to win. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
These cards are beautiful. I managed to get a complete set, and them some, at Comic-Con and got to meet Jacob & Julie (hi guys!). they are the nicest couple you'll ever meet. Jacob was nice enough to show me some other samples of their past, present and future work. Great job guys! and thanks for helping me complete my set.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Harris,
I don't do facebook. Is there any other way to enter?
Thanks

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
Harris,
I don't do facebook. Is there any other way to enter?
Thanks

Hi Beamer:

Unfortunately, not this time. This time, the contest is via our Facebook page. We'll have other contests via Card Talk down the line.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Thank you Pendragon for such kind words! Glad you liked the sneak peek! lol It was a great pleasure to meet you and all the other collectors this year! Idle chat at the past cardtalk breakfasts are 1 thing, this event was really very different for us and we really had fun doing it and meeting so many people!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder, 2 days left to enter the facebook contest!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Just a reminder, 2 days left to enter the facebook contest!

Hey Jake....Actually, the contest ends tomorrow night at midnight EST. Smile So for those who haven't entered yet, be sure to visit the NSU Facebook page and enter now.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to enter to win the eight-card set of Faerie Metal & Photography metal trading cards on Facebook. Here's the link again:

Facebook - Non-Sport Update

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Wayne L., from NJ. He's the winner of the 8-card set of metal cards from Faerie Metal & Photography. Thanks to everyone who entered and once again to Wayne. And a big thanks to Faerie Metal & Photography for sponsoring the contest and supplying the prize.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Congrats Wayne! And thank you everyone for entering!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you for putting up the prize and congrats to Wayne for winning, I just know you are going to love these when you get them. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post