Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Benchwarmers
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I didn't realize that there were any new Benchwarmer promos after the July SDCC this year, but apparently there were:

Dreamgirls/Rehab/Hard Rock

6 Melissa Riso
7 Nikki Loum
8 Jessica Rockwell
9 Dylan Fitzpatrick
10 Angela Fong
11 Raquel Pomplun

Sin City Hard Rock- Aug 2015

1 Angela Fong
2 Malorie Mackey
3 Candace Kita
4 Shelby Chesnes
5 Anna Sophia Berglund
6 Melissa Riso

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My friend has also shown me these new ones. All say PROMO on the front, and seem to be a continuation of the numbering of the SDCC ones and the others listed above. Not sure where they are distributed:

Dreamgirls

12 Shelby Chesnes
13 Miki Black
14 Andrea Lowell
15 Pennelope Jimenez
16 Lisa Lakatos
17 Cassie Cardelle

These are NOT the same as the ones that came in Non Sport Update a year ago

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not seen any of these yet !!

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some of the 6 new ones, the #12 to 17, were recently sent by Benchwarmer as thanks for participating in the 2015 Kickstarter campaign

Two of my friends received from BW 3 each of the promos, but not all six

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Not sure if these are part of the 18 card promo set you get with the Book

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hammer, do you mean the 18 card set that came in NSU in early 2015 ?

The 18 card set continued with 19-22 at the 2015 Philly show, and then 23-40 came in packs of one of the Benchwarmer sets last summer. These are the Dreamgirls

The NEW 12-17 are a continuation of the 2015 San Diego Comic Con ones (1-5) and the Dream Girls Rehab / Hard Rock (6-11)

BTW, the new 12-17 are now appearing "you know where"

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
No there is an 18 card kickstart promo set with the actual bench warmer dream girls kickstarter book

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a new Benchwarmer Sin City set from a March event, which say DAYLIGHT on them, and PROMO

Looks like there are 9 cards, but so far I have seen just 8:

Val Keil
Raquel Pomplun
Brandy Grace
April Scott
Lisa Gleave
Andrea Lowell
Ciara Price
Jessica Rockwell

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The ninth Daylight promo, # 3, is Malorie Mackey

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, guess what ? I received the 18 card Benchwarmer Kickstarter set today from BW for my pledge, and not all of the cards are new. In fact, most are not

Only cards 1-5 and 18 are new

1) Sara Underwood
2) Bryiana Noelle
3) Ana Sophia Berglund
4) April Scott
5) Ashley Mattingly

18) Heather Rae Young

Cards 6-17 are simply the Dreamgirls / Hard Rock ones I mentioned in my first two posts

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Well, guess what ? I received the 18 card Benchwarmer Kickstarter set today from BW for my pledge, and not all of the cards are new. In fact, most are not

Only cards 1-5 and 18 are new

1) Sara Underwood
2) Bryiana Noelle
3) Ana Sophia Berglund
4) April Scott
5) Ashley Mattingly

18) Heather Rae Young

Cards 6-17 are simply the Dreamgirls / Hard Rock ones I mentioned in my first two posts

Whilst a BIT disappointing - the fact that I didn't purchase any of the Hard Rock one's means they are a bonus for me. I hope the book gets here soon. Another Kickstarter that has fallen short of Info and is well over the due date!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I backed 30 Years of Garbage Pail Kids in Oct 2014, and still nothing has shipped

Also, there are a few artists who had Kickstarters in early 2015 with metal cards, and still nothing. Once every 6 months you get updates saying they are working on it. Very frustrating !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post