Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Supernatural P1 (Crypto)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural P1 (Crypto)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Received mine from Cryptozoic today !

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Got mine too... Thank you CryptoZee!

Posts: 2235 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Wait a new SPN promo. Eek Man I want one - bad!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Got mine today too. I'm glad Cryptozoic remembered to send them to us! Thank you.....

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks CE great lil surprise. So very cool!

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
How do you get one of these?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a sign up sheet for these at the Crypto table at the Philly show

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
David, actually no, you had to leave them an SASE for them to send you the promo when they got it printed.

It was Topps you had to sign up for.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine too! Thumb Up

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else noticed that these seem to have "dried up" ? Haven't seen any for sale in 2 months...

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I hope Cryptozoic brings some of these to the spring Philly show!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I hope so too. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I hope Cryptozoic brings some of these to the spring Philly show!

So do I Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
I look for it desperatly. Frown Frown Frown

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is a very hard promo to find !

I haven't seen one on ebay in quite some time

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You had to give Crypto a SASE for one at the fall 2013 Philly show and they would mail it to you

A few turned up on ebay-- VERY few-- in late 2013 / early 2014 and not many, if any, since

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
one was on e-bay today sold for $39.99

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As the auction is over, I guess I can post the image

These rarely show up !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supern...rksid=p2047675.l2557

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone is still looking for one of these, someone has one available (not me) in the place you would find trading cards

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I do, happily, have one

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post