Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    2018 Star Wars Solo at Denny's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 Star Wars Solo at Denny's
 Login/Join

posted
These were just released yesterday at Denny's. I'm not sure how long the promotion will be going on but here is what I know so far (all info courtesy of the thread on the Promotional Card FB page):

-$3/pack (2 cards/1 coupon) with a limit of 4 packs per visit.
-12 card base set with puzzle backs (forms two puzzles, one of the Falcon and the other of a TIE fighter).
-There is a foil parallel of the set. Odds are unknown at this time.
-There are also collector cups that have a Millennium Falcon lid.
-Sales benefit No Kid Hungry.

Star Wars Solo Place Mat

12 Card Base Set

Cups

Foil Parallel Comparison

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeckettBible24,

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Picked up 8 packs at Denny's today. I got the base set 4 extras.

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I picked up 12 packs earlier today and I'm missing Chewbacca and Qi'Ra. Anyone holding extras of these 2 cards?

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post