Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pop Art Con promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone going to the show in early June ? It is noted above that there will be at least 3 promos there:

Blood and Glory PACP1
Island Dreams
Dead World (Breygent) exclusive

Plus a Joe Jusko card that you can buy for $10, so it's not really a promo

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic Entertainment will be sponsoring two artists for the show: Tim Shay and Gary Kezele. Pending approval, we should have Pop Art Con exclusive promo cards for each artist.
Thanks!

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Thanks Miranda! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great set of Promo's - hope to get the on the bay at not too expensive prices

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
There will also be a Bettie Page Box 2 card from Versicolor Productions.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have you covered Hammer!! Go on you Irons and Hammers!!! Big Grin Long live King Henrik!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good day for us both then Smile Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Batman, do you think you can possibly help out your fellow NJ-ian, too ? I won't be able to attend on June 10 as that is our wedding anniversary.

I was in Brielle yesterday, on the way to Point Pleasant. Smile

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
David you have no e-mail in your profile please contact me via e-mail in my profile.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's not in my profile ? Very odd !

Here it is. Please email me

mistermycroft@msn.com

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It appears that Cryptozoic will also have 2 new Tarzan promos at the show !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Batman, please shoot me an email with your mailing address so that I can send you some things. Thanks !

David
mistermycroft@msn.com