Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    STAR WARS-MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU PROMO PACK 2021
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STAR WARS-MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU PROMO PACK 2021
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
HAS ANYONE GOTTEN ONE OF THESE PACKS? I PAID A LOT OF $ FOR ONE ON E-BAY. IT WAS SEALED BUT I ONLY GOT NUMBERS D1-D2-D4-D5-D6. I GUESS SIGNATURES ARE RANDOM BUT I HAD HOPED TO AT LEAST GET A SET.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Frank, aren't these the ones which were sent to comic stores ? I think they were discussed below. The numbers go from D1 to D11.

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....1605453/m/9217063596

From what I can see, you don't get a full set of the 11 in a pack. Also, each of the 11 comes in multiple foil variants and it looks like you get at least 1 foil variant per pack (maybe).

Posts: 4715 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post