Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Nevermore Alice by BOO
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice by BOO
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Coming early next year is an original card series created by the artist known as BOO.

It will be premium pack format, but SRP is currently unknown. They haven't actually started taking orders yet.

There is an unnumbered promo. I was sent some and was asked to send them out with orders.

Looks like a fun set. Will have to keep an eye out for it when it releases.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'd certainly like to see more sketches of Alice Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Cute character.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pablo
posted Hide Post
A poster created by Boo with some sketches.

Posts: 20 | Location: Leganés | Registered: June 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Ed-

Can I get a promo from this set?

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Ed
I would also be interested in a promo for this set. Thanks
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Ed,

I'd like one of these if you have any left. Considering what's in my next package, this is an appropriate promo to go with it.

Raj

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Ed,
Me to.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I shall be actively seeking this card

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I shall be actively seeking this card

Not for much longer Wink

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have tried going on that website, www.nevermorealice.com several times in the past week, without success. I keep getting "cannot find server"....

Anyone else have better luck ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I have tried going on that website, www.nevermorealice.com several times in the past week, without success. I keep getting "cannot find server"....

Anyone else have better luck ?

Try this link http://www.nevermorealice.blogspot.com

It looks like a cool set. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if I am permitted to say this, but it looks like you can purchase the promo card from the website

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Don't have a Paypal account.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Boo, we will be handing 50 of these fantastic promos out these weekend at the Memorabilia convention. Come and see us and ask for one!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
another good reason to attend. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received 2 in the mail today, having purchased them directly from the website

Unfortunately, they weren't shipped in a toploader, so they didn't arrive in mint condition. Frown I guess I will try to flatten them out somehow.

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Tommy C, that is not good news. I ordered one as well and should have it shortly. Boo needs to learn how to package cards! Flexible toploader would be great, and should not add anything to the shipping cost.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The promos were packed in bubble wrap and then put in a thin, flimsy envelope. No cardboard, no toploaders, nothing to keep them from getting bent

Having paid $ 2.50 per promo, or whatever it was, I expected a little more