Nevermore Alice by BOO

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/6897029116

November 16, 2011, 12:51 PM
Sci-FiPlanet
Nevermore Alice by BOO
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
The promos were packed in bubble wrap and then put in a thin, flimsy envelope. No cardboard, no toploaders, nothing to keep them from getting bent

Having paid $ 2.50 per promo, or whatever it was, I expected a little more

In all honesty I think he is mostly concerned with the art aspect and this whole posting stuff out isn't something he thought a lot about. He really isnt dealing with that side of things much. If I have any promos left after the show I will replace the damaged ones with them for you guys if I can.

November 17, 2011, 11:52 AM
pendragon
Sorry to hear that Tommy C, I receive my two yesterday and they arrived fine and yes they were mailed the same way. On another note, BOO was nice enough to sign one of the cards for me per my request. Thanks BOO.
November 17, 2011, 04:52 PM
miket999
I got mine in todays mail. It was mailed the same way, but came in perfect condition.

Thanks Boo. Great work.

Mike.
November 20, 2011, 06:45 PM
Larry C.
Hello Ed, I'm interested in a set plus the promo.
Bill me when there avaiable.
November 25, 2011, 11:07 AM
Pablo
And before the release of the main set in spring, there will be another one this christmas. Very limited.

December 05, 2011, 05:04 PM
Boo
Hello Everyone.

I want to let everyone know i really enjoy and respect reading peoples feedback.
I've worked on penty of Sketchcard sets as an artist, but this is the first set i have produced (I'ts produced by both me and Marty)

because of this I WANT your feedback, i want to know how you want sets to be deliverd to you, what you want in them, what other companys have done that you liked and hated because i respect your oppinions and i want to make things as good as possible.

Of course i carnt do everything and please everyone, but it could be my ideas are spot on, or i'm living on another planet and you ideas will change the way i see things. Angel

So let me know guys, The Christmas Set is still being finished so i have time to tweak things and the main set isnt untill Spring

All the best
Boo

December 13, 2011, 03:40 PM
jaseb
I have ordered a few packs of the Solstace set - it looks interesting. Drool
December 17, 2011, 11:52 AM
hammer
I have a Set A & B ordered - any idea on release date?
December 17, 2011, 01:27 PM
jaseb
As far as I am aware orders are being processed now as the set is out, it all depends upon christmas post.
December 17, 2011, 03:57 PM
Boo
Never fear i am packaing and sending orders right now, just got a bunch off today and now have to wait untill monday to send any more Smile

Plus theres still some sets available

December 18, 2011, 03:07 AM
hammer
Thumb Up
January 10, 2012, 09:26 PM
pendragon
Hey Boo, I received my packs yesterday. Great looking cards and the sketces are fantastic! I'll post them when I get a chance. I'm looking forward to the next set.
January 11, 2012, 06:24 AM
Boo
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
Hey Boo, I received my packs yesterday. Great looking cards and the sketces are fantastic! I'll post them when I get a chance. I'm looking forward to the next set.

That is excellent to hear, i'm so glad people are enjoying this set so much, cool username by the way Smile

January 15, 2012, 12:48 PM
Larry C.
Hello Ed, I forgot to ask about the Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice cards. Do you have any and how many $.
January 15, 2012, 01:04 PM
Boo
quote:
Originally posted by Larry C.:
Hello Ed, I forgot to ask about the Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice cards. Do you have any and how many $.

Ed?
Ha we have a couple left, check out the www.nevermorealice.com website for details Smile