Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Game of Thrones Season 6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 6
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
P1 promo is out, sent to dealers

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
It's also up for a SASE on the Rittenhouse site.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Sent for. Thanks for the heads up. Except for an unopened box, this is probably the only thing I'll have for this set.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Promo P2 is listed on the RA checklist as being given out at conventions

What show was this at ?

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have been told that the June/July NSU has a GOT promo in it, maybe P2 ?

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Have been told that the June/July NSU has a GOT promo in it, maybe P2 ?

My guess is that the promo would be for Valryian Steel, which is coming out this summer.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tommy, I don't think that the next NSU contains any Game of Thrones promos

A few P2s have been spotted "you know where"-- not sure of their origin

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
P2 wasn't at the Phily show

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It was not at the recent Chicago card show either

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As reported earlier today, P2 is available from RA's Facebook offer, along with the new James Bond P2

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just received both the Game of Thrones P2 card and the James Bond P2 card from Rittenhouse having taken up their Facebook offer. I am not on Facebook myself but I know someone who is.

regards

John

Posts: 2116 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post