Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Three Stooges and Grim Reaper Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three Stooges and Grim Reaper Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted
Chronicles of The Three Stooges Series Five promo cards were included in the recent issue of NSU -- and from the emails I've gotten the promo cards are being well received. They signal the final installment of this rather hefty (but easy to collect) card series. The NEXT issue of NSU will also have promo cards related to The Three Stooges but also, on the flipsides, will be the promo cards for our April/May release of The Grim Reaper. Out Three Stooges kickstarter is nearly 600% funded now and growing every day... and all series five promo cards will be included in base set pledges. Doing the Three Stooges card series has sort of been a childhood fantasy -- having been both a card collector AND Stooge fan since the early 1970s when I was collecting original Wacky Package and Creature Feature cards and rushing home after school to watch Larry, Moe and Curly (and Shemp) on channel 40. And of course publishing the Stooges promo cards also sparks up conversations, emails and phone calls from fellow old school card collectors and Stooge fans. It's a lot of fun. Am making plans to hopefully participate in April 1-3 The Three Stooges Convention in PA (where... if I do end up attending... I'll more than likely have a third set of Stooge promo cards to hand out). Anyway... here's an image of the 4 different Stooge promos in the current issue of NSU ... and the promos just shipped off to NSU for the next issue.

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post