Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Sci-Fi Cards P6 promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sci-Fi Cards P6 promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
This was at the Motor City Con, last month (May).

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
This was at the Motor City Con, last month (May).

No pic ?

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No scanner. Frown

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
No scanner. Frown

Bummer.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
thats my problem aswell, no scanner. Frown

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
Ed's web site has a page with a list and pictures of all 8 promos (P1 to P7 with the P2 variant). Should be easy to find (not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it here.)

Dan

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanoElMano:
Ed's web site has a page with a list and pictures of all 8 promos (P1 to P7 with the P2 variant). Should be easy to find (not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it here.)

Dan

Post it and give Harris permission to remove it from the post if it's a problem.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nicnac:
quote:
Originally posted by DanoElMano:

Dan

Post it and give Harris permission to remove it from the post if it's a problem.

No, unfortunately, that's not the way to go. We generally don't allow links to commercial card sites. Sorry.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:

Cute card.
Me want. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Me 2 !!!!!!!!!!! Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
And I just got P-4! Need to get on the ball and find some more.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to play 'spot the error'?

I just printed a P6.1 so Beck can have a correct version to hand out. I know, I'll drive some people crazy with these.

P8 coming the end of this month, but you'll have to be in Traverse City Michigan to get one. Only printed 200. Not sure if enough will be left to do a SASE offer...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Anyone want to play 'spot the error'?

I just printed a P6.1 so Beck can have a correct version to hand out. I know, I'll drive some people crazy with these.

P8 coming the end of this month, but you'll have to be in Traverse City Michigan to get one. Only printed 200. Not sure if enough will be left to do a SASE offer...

Ed

Looks like you put a extra h in the name.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, please email me

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
P8 was released at the 3rd Annual Cherry Capital Con. Not sure where that was

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
P8 was released at the 3rd Annual Cherry Capital Con. Not sure where that was

Traverse City, Michigan.

Not many made it out either. Not a lot of card collectors there last weekend.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post