Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    DC Comics Super-Villains & Fringe Season 5
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics Super-Villains & Fringe Season 5
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I posted in the shows and convention forum but I thought I'd post here too. At the upcoming Lehigh Valley Comic Book Expo, collectors will receive DC Comics Super-Villains Trading Cards and Fringe Season 5 Trading Cards promo cards courtesy of Cryptozoic Entertainment. We have details about this on the Non-Sport Update blog today. The cards are printed on Cryptozoic's "Cryptomium" stock.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I noticed that the DC promos are P2 and P3. Where is P1 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I noticed that the DC promos are P2 and P3. Where is P1 ?

In the Dec '14/Jan'15 issue of Non-Sport Update. There will be more DC Comics Super-Villains Trading Cards promos in addition to these three. There also will be other Fringe Season 5 Trading Cards promos.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Almost worth flying over for!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Nice looking cards!

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone come across these ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I got mine at the show nice looking chromium cards! SmileA dealer next to us was also handing out Rittenhouse Archives promos, GoT, Avengers Silver Age, and a Star Trek Voyager promo.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will these be exclusive to the show ?

Batman, did you get any extras ? Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I got mine at the show nice looking chromium cards! SmileA dealer next to us was also handing out Rittenhouse Archives promos, GoT, Avengers Silver Age, and a Star Trek Voyager promo.

BATMAN......

The Dealer Next to NSU ..... Was ME! Rittenhouse gave me some nice Promos to give away.

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
David - sorry no extras these were tough to come by I think they were all distributed to attendees.

One funny story - attendees were given orange Cryptozoic coupons to redeem the NSU table; Larry asked a woman if she would like to exchange hers for the promo cards - she refused! She must have liked her coupon LOL! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

One funny story - attendees were given orange Cryptozoic coupons to redeem the NSU table; Larry asked a woman if she would like to exchange hers for the promo cards - she refused! She must have liked her coupon LOL! Big Grin

Loads of people have got the promos but how many have got the redemption coupon? Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

Loads of people have got the promos but how many have got the redemption coupon? Big Grin

I know someone who does. Smile

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that the Batman P3 has appeared "you know where"

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post