Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Dragon Con Exclusive Cryptozoic promo (The Flash)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragon Con Exclusive Cryptozoic promo (The Flash)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
At the Dragon Con this weekend in Atlanta, there will be a con exclusive promo of Gorilla Grodd for the FLASH card set by Crypto, seemingly around 200-250 made Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Grodd promo is P2

P1 was the one of the Flash, released at various shows earlier this year

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up the Flash P2 promo from someone who attended the show

Have any shown up on the auction site ? I have not seen any

If someone wants to post a picture of it here, please email me and I can send you a scan of the front and back. I don't know how to post on Card Talk. Sorry. Frown

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The P2 is depicted on the Flash checklist, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom

https://www.cryptozoic.com/sit...ecklist_final_v1.pdf

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post