Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Wars Disney May the 4th Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Disney May the 4th Promos
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have the first 6 of these available, if you are intrested let me know. Wavey

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Hi Wolfie - email sent.

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Me tooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Mister E, I have received nothing from you.

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie email sent

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The fourth pair of the UK Disney star wars cards has been released today, they are Luke & X-Wing. Smile

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The 9th and 10th cards in this set are released today.

They are Leia and the Star Destroyer. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper? Big Grin

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
Wolfie, aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper? Big Grin

I cheated. Wink

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The final 2 cards in this 12 card set are released today. They are Obi-Wan and Darth Vader.

The 12 cards are all in foil and make up the 12 card puzzle picture on the backs.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The weird thing about this promotion is that the story changes from store to store as time goes on. Back in June, they were just handing them out to anyone who asked. I went into a store in July and asked if they were still giving them out and the clerk said they were to be given out only at "Star Wars events." At another store I was told you had to buy something first. However, in both cases the clerk still gave me a pack (a Series 2 and a Series 3).

I was at a mall with a Disney Store a few days ago and thinking the cards were long since gone, I went in and asked if they were still handing them out. The clerk gave me one (Series 2).

If you have a Disney Store near you, you might want to check back because they might still be available.

quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
I went to a local Disney store and the manager said 4 weeks. This makes no sense as the cards were numbered 1 of 9 to 3 of 9. Looks like 2 different series to collect!

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:

If you have a Disney Store near you, you might want to check back because they might still be available.

I can only speak for the UK stores but over here the promotion has finished for the 3 sets that have been released so far, however I fully expect there to be more sets in the future.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Star Wars Fantacular Disney Store cards May 2014 Series 1

These cards were given out for free at Disney stores. There were 3 different packs labeled Series 1, Series 2 & Series 3. 1 pack per person each week. Each pack contained 3 different cards. These wrappers had a blue band on the front of the pack.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Chewbaca
3. Stormtroopers
4. Darth Vader
5. C-3PO
6. Obi Wan Kenobi
7. Princess Leia Organa
8. R2-D2
9. Han Solo

About 6 weeks later, a second run of cards were issued. This time, all the packs said "Series 2" but you couldn't tell which cards were in the packs without opening them. These packs had a silver band around the front of the pack.
There were 6 new cards released.

1. Yoda
2. At-At Walker
3. Stormtroopers
4. Boba fett
5. Lando Calrissian
6. X-Wing Fighter

Star Wars Fantacular Disney Store cards May 2014 Series 1 UK Edition

Same idea as the US version, but the 3 cards were issued loose every 2 weeks.
There were 12 different cards and these were much nicer than the US version as the first 2 series have a foil border.

1. StormTrooper
2. Han Solo
3. Luke Skywalker
4. Darth Vader
5. R2-D2 & C-3PO
6. Chewbaca
7. Obi Wan Kenobi
8. Princess Leia Organa
9. Death Star
10. Millennium Falcon
11. X-Wing
12. Tie Fighters & Imperial Star fighter

Star Wars Fantacular Disney Store cards July 2014 Series 2 UK Edition

1. AT-AT
2. Cloud Car
3. Snowspeeder
4. Slave 1
5. Tauntaun
6. Yoda
7. Lando Calrissian
8. Princess Leia
9. The Emperor
10. Han Solo
11. Luke Skywalker
12. Boba Fett

Star Wars Fantacular Disney Store cards September 2014 Series 3 UK Edition

1. Inquisitor
2. Ezra
3. Zeb
4. Stormtrooper
5. Hera
6. Kanan
7. Sabine
8. Chopper
9. The Phantom
10. Tie Fighter
11. Star Destroyer
12. The Ghost

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike for the checklist. Always appreciate Disney checklists! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing the list. Clap

Just a couple of points, the UK cards did not come in packs, you were just handed that weeks three cards when you went in and also the Rebels set of 12 does not have foil borders like the star wars and Empire sets but do retain the glossy fronts.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the correction Wolfie. I was lucky enough to find a collector who was able to get the sets from the UK for me. They are really much nicer than the US versions.
And Mike, I'll keep them lists coming!

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:

Thank you for the correction Wolfie.

okee dokee Thumb Up

I have sets and singles of these if anyone needs them. Wavey

Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
quote:

About 6 weeks later, a second run of cards were issued. This time, all the packs said "Series 2" but you couldn't tell which cards were in the packs without opening them. These packs had a silver band around the front of the pack.
There were 6 new cards released.

1. Yoda
2. At-At Walker
3. Stormtroopers
4. Boba fett
5. Lando Calrissian
6. X-Wing Fighter

Have anyone seen those cards? I asked the Disney cast member and no one seen to know anything about the second set. The cast member shown me the package with the gold wording in the front, know nothing about the sliver wording.

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These are definatly out there, I have 3 of them.

Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Can someone show a copy front and back of the card and the front of the package or the wrapper.

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post