Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Wars Disney May the 4th Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Disney May the 4th Promos
 Login/Join

Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if Disney store give out any Star Wars trading cards or pin this year for the May the 4 or any other items?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Disney store in the UK is doing a 12 card set for Return of the Jedi.

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Disney stores are advertising that the first 100 people who buy something on May 4th will get some kind of surprise. No word on whether they are going to be giving out any more cards.

quote:
Originally posted by Artist:
Anyone know if Disney store give out any Star Wars trading cards or pin this year for the May the 4 or any other items?

Posts: 4387 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went to a Disney store on my lunch hour. They were giving out a pin with purchase but no new cards. The bonus was that they still had a few packs of the green-stripe promo card packs and they gave me one. They also gave me a coloring sheet and a stormtrooper mask-on-a-stick too.

quote:
Originally posted by Artist:

Posts: 4387 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

There are details in the following link if anyone wants to look at them:-

http://www.disney.co.uk/StarWarsDayCompetition/

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I know they really do not have to do anything for the May 4th celebration... Like free stuff or bonuses with purchase.

But I figured with the new movie coming out that they would do a bit more.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

There are details in the following link if anyone wants to look at them:-

http://www.disney.co.uk/StarWarsDayCompetition/

Picked up the first 2 weeks of cards today. Very nice cards in the same style as the last 3 series.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post