Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Military Propaganda P2 and P3 (Cult Stuff)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military Propaganda P2 and P3 (Cult Stuff)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Looks like some dealers have these new promos. P1 came out in early 2011.

Are these the first new Cult Stuff promos since the beginning of this year ? Anyone know ? What other new Cult Stuff promos are there ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There are new promos for Sherlock Holmes and Art of Rick Melton.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, I see on Cult Stuff's website that it says that they will have P1 and P2 at the upcoming UK Memorabilia show for Rick Melton, and a promo for Advs. of Sherlock Holmes. Are those the ones that you are talking about ?

It also says on the website that they're doing a P1 promo for a War of the Worlds musical (?)

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes that is those, Cult Stuff should have at least 6 new promos at Memorabilia if i am reading everything correctly.

Unstoppable Cards will also have promos for Memorabilia.

Also there are some show exclusives that have not been announced yet.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Coles Ruff
posted Hide Post
quote:
UK Memorabilia show

Can you just inform me when is this UK Memorabilia show going to be held???

Posts: 1 | Location: Ridgehill Dr Brampton, ON | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
It's on the 19th and 20th of Nov.

Military Propaganda & Posters have three promos at the moment, P1 which came out early this year, and now P2 and P3. P2 is limited and most of it held by a UK dealer with his details on the back, P3 is set for general release at the show, with a limited number of P2's.

Sherlock MC1 is a small promo for the upcoming Adventures of Sherlock set along with 2 Rick Melton promos AND some other stuff I am not mentioning yet.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post