Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Lost Seasons 1-5 P9 promo
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Seasons 1-5 P9 promo
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm reassured by the fact that other UK people do not have thier's either.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I see the p9 Ebay madness is still going strong, i hope these buyers are around when i sell something. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Based on recorded Ebay sales this card is now valued at about $100.

Total Insanity. Twak

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how many P9 promos were made?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
i am also still awaiting my promo in the mail Frown

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cardaddict:
Anyone know how many P9 promos were made?[/QUOTE

Well they were offered on facebook to all friends of Rittenhouse so i would assume there are quite a few.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Still haven't got mine

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I don't think anyone outside America has been sent one yet.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I just looked, and 401 people 'like' Rittenhouse on Facebook so there should be at least 401 of the cards.

And I honestly do not understand why people don't spend 2 minutes creating a fb account and request the card instead of paying over $100 on eBay for it Confused I know people don't want the world to see their personal info, so put fake info or make the account private, and save yourself $100.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Make that 402. I'm not on Facebook but I managed to get one anyway!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
quote:
so put fake info

Well I wouldn't recommed doing that as it violates Facebook's Terms of Service. But making it private is certainly a viable option.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
I'm in the UK and received mine over a week ago! It came fairly quickly after I sent in my envelope.

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Just as an aside I used a stamped addressed envelope and not an IRC, I buy stamps when I'm over in the states.

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I sent an IRC and that was 4 weeks ago.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
quote:
so put fake info

Well I wouldn't recommed doing that as it violates Facebook's Terms of Service. But making it private is certainly a viable option.

And, you don't have to tell the world your whole life's story either...it's kind of a bizarre phenomenon - the ebay prices, but I guess there are some really die-hard anti-facebookers out there.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I agree, Jane, this was one of the easiest promos I have gotten. Joining Facebook is easy, and you don't have to do much of anything once you join. A vendor at Philly actually wanted either your Facebook or Twitter info, not an e-mail. Of course, this is coming from someone who dosen't like change! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
Hello all, I am one of those 402 people on facebook. However having done all the joining etc i still do not know where/what to send to recieve the promo card. From the UK would I need to post an International Response Coupon along too? Can anyone piont me in the right direction!!?

Thanks

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Australia and I received mine pretty quicker after it was released. But again I used US stamps on my SASE not IRC.
Prices on Ebay are crazy. I've been keep track of them and the most one has gone for is US$124.00. The craziest wil probably start to die down soon, but you'd probably be able to still get a bit for this card for awhile I reckon. Imagine if they do this again for the next Lost set!

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
How did you get US stamps in Australia?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
quote:
i still do not know where/what to send to recieve the promo card.

RA has answered this, but I thought I'd cross-post just in case anyone missed it :

Question: I can't seem to figure out how to become a fan
ANswer : You should see a rectangular button that say "Like" - click that and it should add us to your Likes and Interests section; which used to be called being a "fan".

Question: I'm located in {Someplace other than the US} and would like to know how I can obtain this Promo Card - What do I need to do????

Answer: You would need to send in a Self-Addressed Envelope with either $1 worth US stamps on it, an International Reply Coupon (which you can get from your local post office) or $1 in US currency.

Question: Where do I send my request for the P9 card?
Answer: To help ensure that your SASE reaches us for your LOST P9 promo card, you should add "c/o Rittenhouse Archives" to the address.

Facebook - LOST promo card offer
c/o Rittenhouse Archives
501 Washington Ln.
Ste 201
Jenkintown, PA 19046

Whew - I think that does it. If you wanna read more just check out the facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/RittenhouseArchives

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post