Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Lost Seasons 1-5 P9 promo
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Seasons 1-5 P9 promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I still need #'s P1,2,3,4,5,8.

Non-Sport Update Non-Sport Update's Card Talk New Promo Card Releases Lost Seasons 1-5 P9 promo

Contact Us | Non-Sport Update | Terms of Service
© Non-Sport Update 2010
View $GS_USERNAME's Public Profile
Add $GS_USERNAME to my Ignore ListRemove $GS_USERNAME from my Ignore List
View Recent Posts by $GS_USERNAME
Notify me of New Posts by $GS_USERNAME
Rate Topic

Quick Reply to: Lost Seasons 1-5 P9 promo
Guest Name

Close | Use Full Posting Form | Quick Quote

New Since your Last Visit
Active Topics[/quote]

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Do you have to be a member of Facebook in order to receive the p9 promo? Can you just send in a SASE for it?

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Yup, gotta be on Facebook and 'like' Rittenhouse Archives....

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah. once they receive your request and sase they check to make sure you're a fan on facebook and if not they wont send you the card.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
$66!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eek

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Something not right here. From the bidders feedback ratings these are not new uninformed people.

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Half the bids are from the same person...keeps on bidding, driving the price up.

I caved in, joined and sent for mine earlier this week.

Posts: 1 | Location: TX | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ramius:
Half the bids are from the same person...keeps on bidding, driving the price up.

It could be the seller allthough he would not be able to do that if someone had not put in such a crazy high bid. Personally i don't think the seller is going to see the money from this auction.

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

It could be the seller allthough he would not be able to do that if someone had not put in such a crazy high bid. Personally i don't think the seller is going to see the money from this auction.

im the seller..and to satisy your curiosity the buyer already paid for the auction

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tragicend,

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I have no intention of joining Facebook. If anyone can score me one of these P9 promos I would be most grateful!

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I have no intention of joining Facebook. If anyone can score me one of these P9 promos I would be most grateful!

same here.....hmm time to call in a favor Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tragicend:
quote:
quote:

im the seller..and to satisy your curiosity the buyer already paid for the auction

I had a funny feeling the seller would be someone on here, all i can say is that i am overjoyed for you that you got such a price for this card. Clap I would hate to be the buyer 6 months from now. Shake Head

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
Can someone who has one pls link at scan of it thanks

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here you go...

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for mine from Rittenhouse, i sent an IRC and a nice letter and everything but have had nothing back so far. Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think they're going out if waves or phases. My significant other both sent ours in on the same day, but I got mine two weeks before she did. I think that yours will show up, wolfie! Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still waiting for mine from Rittenhouse, i sent an IRC and a nice letter and everything but have had nothing back so far. Frown

still waiting as well

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:

Same here, I sent in mine as per usual to RA and still nothing.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think like the rest of us at our own jobs, they're probably just really busy right now. The cards will eventually make it out. I wouldn't hit the panic button just yet. Smile I might add I sent my request in practically the instant it was announced, which is why it came back already.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
My concern is the last couple of P1's I sent in for didn't come back either