Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Decision 2020 Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decision 2020 Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There was a set in 2016, and now there are promo cards for 2020. They appear to be:

PC1 Donald Trump
PC2 Joe Biden
PC3 Dr. Anthony Fauci
PC4 Kamala Harris
PC5 Elizabeth Warren
PC6 Kayleigh McEnany
PC7 Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
PC8 Bill Barr
PC9 Nancy Pelosi

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
What an all-star checklist. I can see the line forming now. Big Grin

There is nothing I want to remind me of 2020. Frown

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
No Mike Pence but we get Cortez?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I want the Fly represented...

He sums up this whole thing pretty well.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Decision 2016 set (by the same folks) initially had 18 promos limited to 100 each, and then for Series 2 they released 12 more at the National show.

Jeff Allender's site says there was also a Hillary CP2 promo, but I have never seen that one. Has anyone seen it ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Were any of the individuals' cards short printed, if anyone knows?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Albert, I am not aware of any of the 30 promos for the 2016 set that were harder to find than any of the others.

They first released P1 to P18 at the Hawaii show (card 13 is missing the P)

Then a few months later at the National NSCC show, they released NC1 to NC9 and RNC1 to 3.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
thanks David,
I should have clarified that I was referring to the 2020 set.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a Texas card show this coming weekend, in which they are giving out cards from last year's Decision 2020 set with the Texas con logo added them. Given to the first 4,000 attendees.

https://www.facebook.com/dalla...817/4079116775511998

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The folks running the Texas show have now said on Facebook that the 4,000 promos being given out this weekend consist of the 200 base cards, each card numbered to 20, with the Texas show logo added to them.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Hoping to get some of these this weekend.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post