Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    BATMAN VS SUPERMAN PROMOS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN PROMOS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Four different BATMAN VS SUPERMAN promo cards at TOYS R US but you have to spend $20 ON BATMAN VS SUPERMAN toys and you only get 1 card per visit. The standard size cards are lenticular and each has a code on the back for $7.50 off a movie ticket or if you choose a discount on select toys. They are very strict over where I live so I only got one card. There are 2 Batman 1 Superman and a Wonder Woman which is the one I took. I am not sure if I want to spend $80 to get a set but I would be interested in trading for the others.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Four different BATMAN VS SUPERMAN promo cards at TOYS R US but you have to spend $20 ON BATMAN VS SUPERMAN toys and you only get 1 card per visit. The standard size cards are lenticular and each has a code on the back for $7.50 off a movie ticket or if you choose a discount on select toys. They are very strict over where I live so I only got one card. There are 2 Batman 1 Superman and a Wonder Woman which is the one I took. I am not sure if I want to spend $80 to get a set but I would be interested in trading for the others.

Thanks for the 'Heads-up,' Frank.
Not technically a "promo" if you have to spend $20 first, but still interesting. I love lenticulars, but I'm not diving into this one. Frown

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Maybe we can just call it a premium incentive. I worked up some deals and I only need the close up Batman to finish this off.

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:

Not technically a "promo" if you have to spend $20 first, but still interesting. I love lenticulars, but I'm not diving into this one. Frown

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe we can just call it a premium incentive. I worked up some deals and I only need the close up Batman to finish this off.

quote:
quote:

Good luck. I know you'll find it.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What a pain but I finally got all 4 cards.

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Good luck. I know you'll find it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
The Royal Mint www.mint.ca has a Batman VS. Superman 3D coin that comes with one of three trading cards (Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman). Canada Post got them first so I bought one and it has the Wonder Woman card. There isn't a way to take the card out with destroying the blister pack, so mine will stay sealed.

http://www.mint.ca/store/coins...ode1-2&#.VwGVh_krKM8

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Here's another set from Amazon.ca where a pack of three cards is included with a Digital Download pre-order package:

http://www.beckett.com/news/ba...h-digital-pre-order/

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FilmMkr
posted Hide Post
If you go to the Wal-Mart Batman V Superman site and play the grocery game you win downloadable digital trading cards.

Posts: 10 | Location: United States | Registered: January 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
For UK collectors, I just saw a magazine ad (at the back of Empire) and there will be cards in the Ultimate Cut Blu-Ray at Sainsburys - it looks to be the same three as in Ryan's post.

Actually it seems it's maybe the regular version of the film as well as the small print states the cards are available on DVD and Blu-Ray format (with the Ultimate Edition only being available on Blu-Ray)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Picked up a copy and yep, looks to be exactly the same as the Amazon.ca cards (as far as I can make out.) They're a nice little set!

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post