Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Walking Dead DVD cards (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead DVD cards (Topps)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Looks like specially marked Walking Dead Season 7 DVDs have 4 exclusive Topps cards in them

Posts: 4000 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cards are DVD-1 to DVD-3 with a header card

Posts: 4000 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be careful if you are looking for these. Looks like the Blu-ray version has an extra card.

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw an auction which showed 4 Topps cards and it said "Wal Mart Blue Ray exclusive"

Not sure if that is true, as it appears that all marked Blue Rays have a sticker saying 4 Topps cards included. Were these cards only at Wal Mart ? Anyone know ?

But you are correct--there seem to be some people selling packs with just 3 cards in it

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The packs I have seen from the Blue Ray have cards DVD-1 to DVD-4 and the header card in them

Are these the first Walking Dead promos that Topps has done ?