Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Dexter Seasons 5/6 Promo List
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter Seasons 5/6 Promo List
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Canadian Fan Expo promo-- this weekend

Promo 1- upcoming Philly show

Posts: 3974 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Chicago Show

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roswellian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Canadian Fan Expo promo-- this weekend

Promo 1- upcoming Philly show

I haven't seen the Fan Expo promos hit Ebay yet.
I did see a bigt one though.
Did anyone go to the show?

Posts: 126 | Location: New York | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone told my friend that the person giving them out at the Canadian show, gave them out on a very limited basis--strictly 1 per person

Posts: 3974 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Saw 2 others "you know where" the other day-- exclusives from dealers Big T and Cubby5454

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Besides the Chicago show, there was also another Dexter promo exclusive to the show dinner. 25 made, I think, just like with the Bates Motel dinner promo at the last Chicago show

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At least 1 for the October Philly show

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone come across the Junior's promo yet ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finally came across the Junior's promo. Seems to be tough to find. One has never appeared on ebay, to my knowledge. If someone wants to post a scan here, please email me

david

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
David R asked me to post this image for him.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
that's a nice card, how do we get it?

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
that's a nice card, how do we get it?

you take out a second mortgage on your house and contact Junior's.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Dexter 2014 Season 5 & 6

Promo 1
Promo 2
Promo 3
Promo 4
Promo Special
Philly Show CS Lee
Philly Show Dexter
NSU Promo
Big T's Sports Cards
Cubby5454
Juniors Sports Cards
Fan Expo Canada
Chicago Non-Sport Card Show #XXX of 500
Chicago Non-Sport Card Dinner Show Promo #XX of 25
Red Robin Promo 1 - #XX of 100
Red Robin Promo 2 - #XX of 100
Philly Dealer Promo #XX of 50

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the list, Beamer!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Cheers - on look out for Juniors card

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Still on the look out for the Juniors promo. Anybody have a contact or web-site that I can get info about how this is being distributed?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The binder promos are now out

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
The binder promos are now out

Yes in the binder Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Still missing junior's promo Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have you contacted Junior's ? he sends out a mass mailing email