Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Cult Stuff Promos-- Sherlock and War of the Worlds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cult Stuff Promos-- Sherlock and War of the Worlds
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I've seen these:

War of the Worlds 2 P1

Sherlock Holmes The Long Stories P1 A and P1 B;
(anyone see P1 C ?--the backs of the promos say they did A, B and C)

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone told me that Cult Stuff said that P1C is not out yet, although they didn't know when it would be released

Unless I am seeing things, P1A and B look identical, except for the box checked on the back. Or am I wrong ? Seems to have the same front image

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David,
The only difference between the A and B, besides the check box, is that 1 is matte finish and the other is glossy finish.
Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Greg. Aside from these and the new War of the Worlds P1, are these the first new Cult Stuff promos of 2014 ? I haven't seen any others...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen in the completed auctions a War of the Worlds 2 "coming soon" Magno promo, said to have been in packs given out at some London show back in May

Anyone have one ?