Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Hillary Clinton / Donald Trump Life and Times
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton / Donald Trump Life and Times
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have not seen these mentioned anywhere. Two different 5 card sets, one for Trump, one for Clinton, by a company called the Merrick Mint

Technically "not" promos as they are sold, not given out, but they promote the candidates

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
If they were for "promotion", well, one worked and the other one didn't, haha.

But seriously, I haven't seen them.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the company primarily does coins and paper "currency" of celebs like James Dean, but they also did these cards

Can be seen on the company's website and the "auction sites"

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Probably similar to the Bradford Exchange, who makes all types of limited collectibles. And by limited I mean out of 10,000. Big Grin

Also the Danbury Mint specializes in coins. Same deal, it's all billed as collectibles. Roll Eyes

Posts: 10368 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post