Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en 2
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Really liking all these, great stuff. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are looking really good! What I want to know is, when did Frank break into my house to draw my black cat Kona? I've seen that needle-fanged yawn many times, lol! Big Grin

Excited for this set to come out! Elephant

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
These are looking really good! What I want to know is, when did Frank break into my house to draw my black cat Kona? I've seen that needle-fanged yawn many times, lol! Big Grin

Excited for this set to come out! Elephant

Your cat has a twin. Wink I think Frank said he drew his cat Mimi. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dang, I love those Ingrid Hardy painted sketch cards!! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
More great stuff. I particularly like the look of Peejay's cards in this latest batch. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I love the bottom sketch