Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en 2
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
The presale for Hallowe'en 2 will be September 26th. We will post more information about the presale next week. Smile

Also, Tony and I will be away from September 3rd to the 7th. We will be attending Fan Expo Canada then. We may not be able to respond to emails until we return from the convention.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
The presale for Hallowe'en 2 will be September 26th. We will post more information about the presale next week. Smile

THIS is the news I've been waiting for!! Big Grin Elephant Dance

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
HALLOWE'EN 2 PRESALE WILL BE ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 26th 2015

Here is the information about the pre-sale. We will begin taking orders starting on Saturday September 26th 2015 at 12 PM (noon) EST. Please visit http://fav.me/d98uluq for more information.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Hallowe'en 2: P3 Promo (Haunted House) - Art by Eric McConnell http://www.facebook.com/ArtOfEricMcconnell - This promo card will be given away at Tony Perna's table at the 2015 Fan Expo Comic Con in Toronto, Canada from September 3rd - 6th 2015 - Limited Edition metals variants will be available for sale during and after the show. http://www.fanexpocanada.com/comic-featured-guests

http://www.pernastudios.deviantart.com

Hallowe'en 2: P4 Promo (Demon's Ball) - Art by Soni Alcorn-Hender http://www.facebook.com/BohemianWeasel - This promo card will be given away at Tony Perna's table at the 2015 Fan Expo Comic Con in Toronto, Canada from September 3rd - 6th 2015 - Limited Edition metals variants will be available for sale during and after the show. http://www.fanexpocanada.com/comic-featured-guests

http://www.pernastudios.deviantart.com

We have returned from Fan Expo Canada. We have limited quantities of promo cards and metal variant cards available. Each metal card is $10.00 (shipping is extra and we combine items together for one shipping price). Each metal card will come with it's matching regular printed promo as well.

If anyone is ONLY interested in just the 3 Hallowe'en 2 promos we can ship all 3 promos for $3.00 shipping. Please email us at tmontana@sympatico.ca if interested.

Hallowe'en 2 Promo P5 (Scoundrel Art Community Exclusive) artwork by Irma Ahmed

Hallowe'en 2 - P3, P4 & P5 Promo Metal Variants

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anastasia's cards are really cute! And the detail on Achilleas' cards are amazing!!

Have I mentioned that I'm kind of interested in this set?? Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate the variety of sketches shown here and the vibrate colors, but besides that give a closer look and some of these are quite clever. I especially enjoyed Optic Nerve's witchy cat and mummy dog with the sign "Plz Give Treats! (No Chocolate)". Yeah, that rings a bell with all cat and dog owners. Big Grin

Cute stuff! Thumb Up

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We were very lucky to get Katie Cook to draw 5 Hallowe'en 2 sketch cards for us at this past Fan Expo. Smile

Katie Cook

www.katiecandraw.deviantart.com or www.katiecandraw.com

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
That Chris Meeks clown is creepy!!!! These sketches are wonderful. Love the Sugar Skull and the adorkable child in the shark costume.
Is it wrong that I want a lot of these? Eek

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post