Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Breygent Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I see that Big T has exclusives on Women of Dynamite and American Horror Story Asylum

Any other new Breygent promos since Philly ?

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are also now:

Women of Dynamite promos 1-3 (1 per pack of the new W of D set, 200 of each made)

Women of Dynamite Christmas promo, 100 made

I believe that the new Jurassic Domination packs have 3 promos in them, too

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom posted above that there is also a new American Horror Story Asylum "Christmas" promo limited to 100

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
UK seller Applecards has exclusives on American Horror Story Asylum and Women of Dynamite

Never saw these before

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up the AHS Asylum Applecards but have had no luck with the Women of Dynamite. Supposedly 100 of each made, but none have been up for auction since March. Card depicts Vampirella. No response from the seller to my emails

Anyone have one they'd be willing to part with ? Smile

Posts: 4713 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Grimm Season 3/4 had plenty at the Philly show. P1,2,3, NSU, Copperhead (2 Versions) and Red Robin (2 Versions) and I see e-bay has Philly & Special as well. Plus the one for Chicago so 11 so far.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Women of Dynamite GTS promo depicts the Jungle Girl. I never knew of this one, which apparently came out in 2015

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Women of Dynamite GTS promo depicts the Jungle Girl. I never knew of this one, which apparently came out in 2015

This was the other promo I got at the philly show

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post