Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Red Sonja Promo Checklist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Sonja Promo Checklist
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have seen these Breygent promos:

Promos 1 and 2
2011 Philly
2011 NSU
2011 UK Show
2011 Special
Promo UK (2012)
Mega Con puzzle set of 2
Album promos 1-2
Case promo PFT /50
Case "rare" promo / 100

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking at Breygent's website, as with Vampirella, they depict one promo which I have never seen before:

http://www.breygent.com/redsonja.htm

The one in the third tow, far left

Anyone familiar with this one ?

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's another one I don't recognize.

Otherwise, your list is correct. I have all but the case cards.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Maybe a uncoming release for some show or event. Maybe SDCC, it's not to far off or Pop Art Con. It could be a mistake on the website and they put images of a base in by mistake, or something like that.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Here are all of the promos issued for Red Sonja. There are 14 cards: 12 singles and 2 cards that make up the MegaCon Dual.

Red Sonja, 2011
Promo 1
Promo 2
Non Sport Update
Philly Show
Promo UK
Promo UK Show
Special
San Diego Comic Con

Red Sonja, 2012
2012 MegaCon Dual
Promo - PFT Numbered XX Of 50
Promo - Rare Numbered XXX Of 100
Binder promo - 1
Binder promo - 2

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
So at quick glance, the SDCC is not on Tommy C's list, right?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Right. It has not been released yet

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Pop Art Con

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I'm wondering about the NSU promo for this. Where was this available? I get every issue of NSU (except variant cover ones) and don't have it.

And it's not listed in the back issue archive on NSU's website.

Was it distributed at a show? Or was there a variant cover?

Thanks.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think it was from the philly show, i have an extra if you need one. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey wolfie, yeah, I do need that one. Great, email me on necroshine@ymail.com? Thanks!

Only just started trying to put this set together actually. I have the MegaCon ones, the SDCC one and the album ones so far. Looking for all of the others.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have a spare pop art 2 part promo

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post