Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mhoponhop Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Mhoponhop has 4 new "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 35th Anniversary" promos, available with orders, starting Jan 1.

As with the Change of Seasons last year, a new promo card is available every few months (Jan, March, June, Sept) through 2022.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
You also have to ask for the new promo when placing an order with them. I'll be doing that for sure Thumb Up Bouncey

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
You also have to ask for the new promo when placing an order with them. I'll be doing that for sure Thumb Up Bouncey

Why they don't just include them with orders is odd. Confused

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:

I don't know but i would assume it is so the limited quantity they have go to people that actually want one.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think last year on the four Change of Seasons promos, that only 250 of each were made.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
I got 1 of the Change of Season promos, with a big order, didn't ask for it but I think they felt very generous and they certainly were, a big haul of extra promos came with my order. I think I'll be ordering some more this year to get the TMNT promos... Clap

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I purchased a 0rder a bout a month ago and there was one in it without asking
Did not know they were a limited edition
I seem to recall there was something written on the back of one
Cant find it now
Mabey it was put in as I purchase quiet a few cards off him

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think that is the reason. I did ask for one and they were still giving out the first one, the "Leonardo" card. It's numbered out of 1987. I also received a "thank you" promo for this year.

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:

I don't know but i would assume it is so the limited quantity they have go to people that actually want one.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the TMNT promo I received, numbered out of 1987 on the back:

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TMNT Card 2 of Raphael is available from March 20 until June 20.

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the Mhoponhop thank you promo for this year:

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Another really cool image Cats, thanks

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my TMNT promo # 2 from Mhoponhop. Thanks !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TMNT promo # 3 is now available, thru mid-Sept

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's what it looks like:

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Received my TMNT promo # 2 from Mhoponhop. Thanks !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the #3 (Summer) TMNT card. Mhoponhop might still have some left. According to the website, the last card in the set will be available on Thursday.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Card # 4 of Michelangelo now available, through December 31.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the card completing that set:

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Card # 4 of Michelangelo now available, through December 31.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mhoponhop has started giving out a different "thank you" card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And now there is a TY-2023 Thank You card, as well, with pieces of a superhero's cape attached. Website says 25 diff versions of this card have been made.