Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Star Wars Illustrated (Topps)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Illustrated (Topps)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I got both magazines today and when I opened the card packs, one had P1 & P3 the other had P2 & P3. They mispacked the cellos and I did not get a P4. If anyone gets a extra P4 I’ll trade you the P3 and some other promo you might have on your want list for it.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John, did you order it from the magazine distributor discussed in the prior posts ? If so, they will replace the card if you call customer service. This happened to me, as well.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I also have double of P1 thru P4 of the last 4 cards that were in the Magazine Issue 142, that I can trade.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Here's the last few Star Wars Insiders:

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My one magazine did not contain a P4 but instead a P3 (which should have been in the other copy). I called the magazine distributor and they sent me a P4 which came yesterday, but the card arrived damaged. Frown

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Found a mag at Stop and Shop, I have P1 and P4. Anyone whom can pick up the others in the other issue, please let me know and we can dicker a deal. Thanks.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
I got both magazines today and when I opened the card packs, one had P1 & P3 the other had P2 & P3. They mispacked the cellos and I did not get a P4. If anyone gets a extra P4 I’ll trade you the P3 and some other promo you might have on your want list for it.

Same thing happened to me. Sent an email with no reply so looks like I'll have to call.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They replaced the damaged replacement card. Best thing is to call the customer service number. The promo arrived within a few days of me contacting them. They were quite helpful. It's just that the first time around the promo was poorly packed and it was bent in shipment.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Well, there are 2 versions of the magazine. I can confirm that.

So it's probably like with the last Star Wars set that Topps did, 2 promos in the newsstand version, 2 promos in the subscribers version

Buy 1 copy of each, you get all 4 promos

There is actually three Magazines: Retal Store, Comic Book Store & Subscribers Version.
I purchased the Retail & Comic Book Mags and got P1 & P4 in both. Not going to buy anther mag. BUt need pic's of P2 & P3

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post