Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    2013 Hot Springs Arkansas promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 Hot Springs Arkansas promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There is a new one of jockey Calvin Borel, that apparently came out a few weeks ago

To my knowledge, I have all of the Bill Clinton ones that came out years ago (including the hard to find Mexican and Japanese ones), and the 2 non-Clinton ones that came out afterwards

Anyone have a list of ALL of the Hot Springs cards ? This 2013 one is the first new one that I am aware of, in several years. Did I miss any ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

The city of Hot Springs, Ark., is issuing trading cards that will be given to fans in attendance at Oaklawn Park on the day jockey Calvin Borel rides his 5,000th career winner.
Arrison said the only way to get one of the free cards will be to be present at Oaklawn the day he wins number 5,000.
"We will not be issuing the cards anywhere else, and we will not accept mailed-in requests for them," he said.

Read more on BloodHorse.com: http://www.bloodhorse.com/hors...-cards#ixzz2Of83lgQ9

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lag30240,

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
David,

As I told you last week, this was the first one that I have seen in quite some time. I got one from that auction site and it arrived in yesterdays mail. Somehow some people have quantity of these cards...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
There is a new one of jockey Calvin Borel, that apparently came out a few weeks ago

To my knowledge, I have all of the Bill Clinton ones that came out years ago (including the hard to find Mexican and Japanese ones), and the 2 non-Clinton ones that came out afterwards

Anyone have a list of ALL of the Hot Springs cards ? This 2013 one is the first new one that I am aware of, in several years. Did I miss any ?

Counting this new one, there are a total of 15 so far.
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Four Presidents
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Golfing
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Head Shot
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Holding Basketball
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Ireland
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Japanese
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Orioles Jacket
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Spanish
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) Trolley
Hot Springs Arkansas, Bill Clinton (nn) With Lab Buddy
Hot Springs Arkansas, Mike Wurm (nn) Bass Fishing
Hot Springs Arkansas, Rachel Alexandra (nn) Apple Blossom Oaklawn
Hot Springs Arkansas, Smarty Jones (nn) Oaklawn
Hot Springs Arkansas, Zenyatta (nn) Apple Blossom Oaklawn
Hot Springs Arkansas, Calvin Borel (nn) Oaklawn

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I guess the last ones before this new promo were in 2010 (Zenyatta, Alexandra)

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post